302mm high grade forged geometry Suji
- One of my favourite Suji I have made in this very traditional style. Geometry differs from Gyuto to Suji in that there is more thickness into the bevel, allowing more convexity , the edge however goes to nothing, which is the art of convexity making it convex all the way to the finest edge. This allows more control on the slice, yet still incredibly low friction, allowing the weight of the knife to do the work, and do so with fantastic food release. Core steel is also c105, bringing even the more user joy, on the slice, and on the stones, cladding is pure iron, polished, forge work, shows every hammer mark of the power hammer sculpted hollow form flowing into the heel.
- This one with high grade cocobola and magnesium/ in resin front cap.
- Here are the knife specifications..
- Blade length 302mm
- Height 43.5
- Geometry 6.5 to 1mm tip, 6.5 to 2.1mm heel
- Weight 238g
- Balance 40mm ahead of heel
These are carbon steels and natural wood….
Price includes world shipping DHL